Seeking experienced independent CISO consultants with a passion to assist small and medium organizations with the everyday challenges associated with information security, cybersecurity, risk management and compliance.
Provide strategic planning, interim leadership, advisory services and program management for small and medium enterprises, focused on information security, cybersecurity, risk management and compliance.
Collaborate with other internal CISO Strategists peers to develop, enhance and refine security related professional & managed services offerings for end customers.
Commitment to growing both personal and team referrals through active brand awareness marketing via social networking, blogging, conferences, summits, trade-shows, local chamber of commerce events, etc...
Commitment to ongoing professional learning and development
- 10+ years overall of multi-disciplined IT background
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as CISO for medium or large sized organization
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- CISSP and/or other security-related certifications preferred
- Business Ownership/Profit Sharing
- Centralized Back Office Operations (Accounting, Legal, Marketing, IT, etc..)
- Shared Tools & Expenses (Liability and E&O Insurance, Development/Assessment Tools, vendor partnership/subscriptions, etc..)
- Flexibility to choose when, where, and how much you work