Seeking experienced independent CIO consultants with a passion to assist small and medium organizations with the everyday challenges associated with Enterprise Information Management.
A CIO Strategist will develop a fundamental of understanding of customer organizational information flows and assist in driving business analytics adoption. A true desire to help small and mid-size organizations develop an Information Management Strategy is essential.
Provide strategic planning, interim leadership, advisory services and program management for small and medium enterprises, focused on managing information life-cycle management, data quality management, regulatory compliance and business analytics.
Collaborate with other internal CIO Strategists peers to develop, enhance and refine related professional & managed services offerings for end customers.
Commitment to growing both personal and team referrals through active brand awareness marketing via social networking, blogging, conferences, summits, trade-shows, local chamber of commerce events, etc...
Commitment to ongoing professional learning and development
- 10+ years overall of multi-disciplined IT background
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as CIO for medium or large sized organization
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- ITIL and/or other IT-related certifications preferred
- Background in business analytics and experipence with Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau
- Business Ownership/Profit Sharing
- Centralized Back Office Operations (Accounting, Legal, Marketing, IT, etc..)
- Shared Tools & Expenses (Liability and E&O Insurance, Development/Assessment Tools, vendor partnership/subscriptions, etc..)
- Flexibility to choose when, where, and how much you work